Happy Birthday to me!

February 13th, 2015

Wow it's crazy how time fly's by! It seems like just yesterday I was attending my first day of of Kindergarten. But that's not the case! I will be turning 22 years young and can't even feel it, to be honest I'm the biggest kid at heart you will ever meet, so that's probably why. I'm not one to take age so serious, but what you've learned and who've you've become while being on this earth. A lot of people have not learned how to "Grow up" and are in their mid 30's! I'm glad to say that I have an amazing relationship with my girlfriend for almost 5 years now, I know who my real friends are, I've made a career for myself at an early age, I've discovered that every night is not an excuse to go out and party, and so much more! 

Unfortunately wisdom is extremely hard to obtain! I'm blessed that I wasn't born to the most wealthiest family, I'm glad that I found what it means to work a day job, I've experienced what it means to live on your own with no one supporting you but yourself. 

Basically what I'm trying to say is that your "LIFE" is precious and time is of the essence. Before you know it you'll be an old man or old lady laying on your death bed wishing you had done more with your life. For all you know your life could be over tomorrow so make sure you live everyday to the fullest! I look forward seeing what the future holds for me, and will make each moment count! 

Thank you for the Birthday Wishes! 

Let's Get it!





Glasses: Zero UV | Jeans: H&M | Jacket: Topman | Shirt: Champion

No comments