Polyforma



Polyforma VICTOR 82 Pure
Detailed, quality, smooth, and pure craftsmanship! These are all words that could easily describe the Victor 82 Pure. Polyforma makes high quality shoes tailored specifically towards the consumer. It took about 3 weeks to come but it was well worth the wait. I knew exactly where the shoes were coming from, and how much hard work was put in to making them for those reasons alone Poyforma has made it's way to my top favorite shoe brand. 
"Each pair of our shoes is designed to be individual. ‘Made to fit’ for you by artisans using quality materials, ensuring that your pair will be unique for many years."
The process was easy, I told them my size, picked out which style I wanted  but here's where it got interesting. I told Rokas and his team that I had a bit of a special case I'm a wide flat foot size 10.. My first thoughts was WOW they nailed it! The shoe fit like a glove, and even came with an extra pair of laces, insoles, and a tube of leather cream. For those that know me I'm huge on attention to detail. I highly recommend Polyforma check out their site here: http://bit.ly/Polyforma









No comments