Made On Mars | C2H4 LA

C2H4 killed it once again! 

Today was such a gorgeous day! The sun was out but the clouds just so happen to roll in and set a really nice cool overcast. I was able to get away with wearing an all black outfit which was perfect because C2H4 just blessed me with their new S/S 15 collection. The jacket I'm wearing is their "Not a human." all black denim jacket. What I really love about this piece are the small attention to details they paid: Patch work, small hints of distressing, and custom C2H4 buttons they've really stepped up  their quality. Underneath I threw on a light long sleeve shirt from H&M. After seeing the cargo pants that C2H4 produced I don't think I can see Biker denim jeans the same anymore. The fit on these pants are in all the right places, slim on the calves, but roomy around the thighs and hips. This outfit wouldn't be complete without my accessories! I decided to throw on my combat boots from Nid.De.Guepes, to keep that futuristic industrial look consistent. I'll be heading into a couple of meetings today so what better way to keep track of time but by using my black charcoal watch from Domeni watch co. Finally I decided to wear my shades from ZeroUV. 

That completes my OOTD please let me know what you guys thought in the comment section below! 








TOP: C2H4LA | BOTTOM: C2H4LA | BOOTS: Nid.De.Guepes | SUNGLASSES: ZERO UV | WATCH: DOMENI WATCH CO

No comments