Minimal Paris | Omen Poncho

As Spring comes to an end, the weather in the Bay Area tends to get very bipolar. That means high winds, rain, fog, and a cool breeze. I decided to stay warm with my Black Omen Poncho from Minimal Paris. This piece is constructed from a soft French terry cotton material. I'm glad I stepped out of my comfort zone, this was my first time wearing a poncho and I must say this has easily become my most favorite piece in my whole wardrobe. I decided to layer my cloak from H&M under the poncho so that any excess air coming in wouldn't make me cold, and I thought the hod was a nice addition to make this outfit come together. For my bottoms I wore my favorite pair of distressed biker denim jeans from Represent Clo. I thought the small details of distressing, and ribbing worked better with this outfit then regular black jeans. To pull this outfit all together I decided to wear my Thorn fours from OHW. What I love about these shoes is that it reminds me of a high top Raff Simons at a fraction of the cost. That completes this outfit I hope you enjoyed.






TOP: MINIMAL PARIS | BOTTOM: REPRESENT CLO | SHOES: OHW 

No comments