Represent Clothing

Represent Clothing and I teamed up to bring you this look, so without further a do let's get into it. 

Starting off with my top I decided to wear Represent's Neoprene Airtex bomber jacket. This piece is absolutely amazing, normally I'm not a huge fan of Neoprene because of the bulky fit. However this wasn't the case, this jacket is crafted for a super lightweight flexible wear, and is extremely breatheable as you can see in the photos below. Once putting the jacket on the viscose lining will make you think twice about taking it off. I decided to pair Represent's essential under scoop T-shirt, that's made from the same Viscose material as the inside lining of the jacket. For those that don't know, Viscose is a super lightweight stretchy material, and is very soft to the touch. The details I want to point out on this piece, is the double stitch running from the top of the shirt to the bottom, and a small hit of Represent's logo. Moving to my bottoms, I decided to wear Represent's Distressed biker denim jeans. As you know Balmain has become extremely iconic for their Biker Denim jeans. However, not everyone can drop $1,200-$1,500 on a pair of jeans. This was my first impression of Represent's Biker denim and I must say they live up to their reputation. They fit true to size, and come to a snug taper in all of the right places. These jeans come in a little over $100 after tax but still an amazing affordable cost, compared to Balmain. I hope you guys enjoyed this outfit, stay tuned I have a cookbook video featuring this outfit in depth. 

Make sure to check out Represent's website: http://representclothing.co.uk

JACKET: AIRTEX BOMBER | TOP: ESSENTIALS TEE | JEANS: DISTRESSED BIKER DENIM | SUN GLASSES: ZERO UV | WATCH: AARK COLLECTIVE | SHOES: JIM RICKEY











No comments