Travel Essentials

Come take a trip with me! Everything you see here are my traveling essentials that I bring with me wherever I go! 

Art plays a huge role in my life! I'm constantly taking photos, filming, and drawing. So I can never leave the house without my photography gear, graffiti markers, and notebook. Keeping a notebook ready is key to success for me, being able to keep note of memories, thoughts, and ideas comes in handy! Whenever I need something good to read, I bring my monthly copy of Bl_nk Magazine with me. Bl_nk Magazine features all things Bay area, featuring photographers, brands, restaurants, and all things community based! Added accessories like my Nike slippers, BAPE hat, BAPE backpack, and Daniel Wellington watch are all accessories I can't live without! Last but not least is my I Phone 5. More than likely you'll see me on my phone checking emails, and checking my Instagram! 


1 comment