From The Woods | C2H4 LA

It's always a blast working with C2H4 LA! 

This is my second Lookbook set that I've collaborated with the brand on. The first set I shot was for my friend Nikkolas Pierre from their winter collection, we decided to drive up to Lake Tahoe and take advantage of the snow.

Let's get into the outfit, I've finally decided to step out of my comfort zone as you all know I love black & white. However Spring and Summer wouldn't be complete without a splash of color. Seeing that it's still very cool in the Bay Area I decided to throw on this olive green "From the woods" Destroyed branch hoodie by C2H4 LA, and layer it with a white short sleeve layering tee. I decided to throw on a pair of "From the woods" Cargo pants by C2H4 LA, and military styled combat boots to bring out the rugged/futuristic military look of this outfit. For accessories I decided to wear a pair of black circle frame sunglasses from ZeroUV, and my Gold Signature series watch from Domeni watch co. That concludes my outfit please let me know what you thought in the comment section down below.





TOP: C2H4LA | BOTTOM: C2H4LA | BOOTS: CURATED ATL | SUNGLASSES: ZERO UV | WATCH: DOMENI WATCH CO

No comments