Adorn Clothing



I hope everyone's having a great week!
It's been a while since I dropped an actual blog post, so I would like to apologize guys. I've been really busy this summer. Running a full time production company, on top of shooting youtube videos, writing blogs, finding time for my loved ones, and so much more takes a huge toll on me! But I promise I will keep pushing harder for you guys!
Without further a do let's get into the fit! Today I styled my outfit around this amazing long sleeve from the brand Adorn. As you know all of my tops are a size large and when it comes to long sleeves for some reason brands can't seem to get it right. However this is not the case when it comes to Adorn's Arc long sleeve tee. The cotton is buttery soft, the sleeve lengths are perfect, split hem drop outs perfect for layering, and a touch of detail as you can see(pictured below) the prayer hand emoji patch sewed in. Overall this is an amazing long sleeve. I decided to keep this outfit very minimal and casual so I threw on my favorite pair of jeans right now from Represent Clo. To balance the black and white aesthetic I wore my Thorn fours from OHW, and my black and white hat from Myclo.







Hat: Myclo | Top: Adorn | Bottoms: Represent | Shoes: OHW

No comments