Self Conscious | Fresh.I.AM+

Fresh.I.AM+ I | III




Being a fashion blogger can make you very self conscious about yourself, constantly worrying about what to and what not to eat, does this outfit look ok, but at the end of the day just believe yourself, and have confidence!

Today in the wonderful world of the Bay Area was what we call a "Bay Area Type Of Day" It was cold, hot, gloomy, and windy so I decided to wear this comfortable short sleeve hoodie from Fresh.I.AM+. It's the perfect combination of a comfortable statement piece, as you can see in the pictures provided below this sweater has some amazing graphics going from the front, back, and hood. I layered this outfit with an off white layering tee to highlight the contrast between black & white. It wouldn't be a casual day without my Represent Biker denim these have easily made it's way to my top favorite jeans of all time and will be pretty hard to compete with. I ended this outfit with a bang and styled my OHW Thorn fours to bring out the whites in this outfit!

I hope you enjoyed!








No comments