Sporty summer | Fresh.I.Am+





Fresh.I.Am+ III | III

Today I decided to wear the White water long sleeve tee from Fresh.I.Am+ Apparel. This piece has a lot of details to it, but the main one I wanted to point out was the screen print design going across the bottom of the front of the shirt. Most brands will print black ink onto a white garment so that it saves them money, but if you look very closely you'll notice that it has a coat of white ink, and black ink on top. As you all know I wear a size large and I like my clothes very relaxed so next time I will size up to an X-L, however if you like your clothes snug stay true to size. You know it's summer so I balanced this outfit with my Omen french terry cotton shorts from Minimal Apparel. I kept the sporty/casual theme of this outfit by wearing my White Chcukers from Jim Rickey, these guys make amazing handmade sneakers. To top this outfit off I wore my plus crown snapback from Fresh.I.Am+ Apparel, for those that don't know these hats are constructed with a bent brim, and have the best fit on a hat that I've ever wore. If you ask me the one item that will continue to be my favorite is definitely Fresh.I.Am+ Apparels hats.

Fresh.I.Am+ Apparel









No comments