Layers | Nouvelle Vou


The warm taste of Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate from Starbucks, the leaves starting to change color from green to red, yellow, and orange. The feeling of cold air striking your face, rain, wind, and nighttime approaching closer with the drop of an hour. These are all signs of the fall season approaching.

Today's outfit was inspired by the Fall Season including layers, turtle necks, over coats, and the colors brown, cream, and black. I decided to wear my cream Polo Ralph Lauren turtle neck as a base layer to keep my neck and face warm. To balance out the 2 tones of brown I decided to wear 2 black pieces. The Nouvelle Vou Essentials L/S tee served as a multipurpose layering piece that would drop below my brown U2 over coat, and hug the neck line of my turtle neck. I knew I was going to be running around the city all day so I wanted to keep a sporty casual look. I wore my Nouvelle Vou Dropcrotch Drawstring Trousers and didn't need to layer anything over these because they also served  a multipurpose. They're extremely warm, comfortable, flexible, and come to a skinny taper from my calves down to my ankles. For my accessories I wore my black & white Nike Cortez sneakers, and my Zero UV sunglasses. 

Make sure to check out Nouvelle Vou they're 1st collection is absolutely amazing and is on sale right now for a limited time. http://nouvellevou.com/collections/all

I hope you enjoyed this outfit please let me know what you think in the comment section down below!










1 comment