Quick Lunch | Garlic Shrimp



The weather in the bay area was finally cooling down and starting to actually feel like Fall! I had a bunch of errands to run today so I decided to make a quick and simple meal that would fill me up for an adventurous day ahead. I also decided to add a Kale salad to compliment my Garlic Shrimp. The recipe to this meal is featured down below.

 Enjoy, and cook safe!

Ingredients

1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon minced garlic (about 2 garlic cloves)
¼ teaspoon red chilli flakes
1 pound shrimp, 16 to 20 count, peeled, deveined and tail left on
Salt
1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
4 lemon wedges

Instructions
  1. Melt butter in a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
  2. Add garlic and chilli flakes, cook and stir for 1 minute.
  3. Add shrimp and a pinch of salt; cook and stir until shrimp is pink and opaque, about 2 to 3 minutes.
  4. Stir in parsley, plate and season with lemon wedges.

No comments