Shades Of Gray | OOTD Challenge Day 1 | 365



Today on May 9th, 2015 I've decided to put myself up to a 365 OOTD challenge. 

Every day I plan to style up a new outfit, this challenge is so that I can push myself to try new things, and stay consistent with my work. This means weekly outfit videos, daily blog posts, and so much more. My goal is to motivate and inspire others to challenge themselves so that they can try new things and step out of their comfort zone. Hopefully by the the end of this campaign my supporters, and followers have pushed themselves to do the same so that they may inspire others. Come join me on this journey to learn, create, and inspire. 








JACKET: GAP | TOP: UO | JEANS: H&M(DIY) | SHOES: CHRISTOPHER WANTON | GLASSES: ZERO UV | HAT: MYCLO | WATCH: THE FIFTH WATCHES

No comments