Pinstripes | OOTD Challenge Day 2 | 365

Why do the Yankees always win? Because the other team can't stop staring at their pinstripes!

Usually I like to wear solid colors, however I've been obsessing over textures, and patterns lately. Today I finally felt the weather warm up in the Bay Area. Then again there was a cool breeze and I was wearing a black shirt which means the sun was probably beaming on me the whole time... So who knows?!

Let's get into the outfit! I decided to wear my Cardinal pinstripe shirt from Lakenzie. Quality over quantity is their philosophy and I have to tell you that they definitely live up to their words. Putting on this shirt felt like heaven, you can never go wrong with an amazing light comfortable cotton piece. Especially one that fits your body just right, not too baggy, nor too tight. This piece has a bit of an elongated bottom. I usually wear large but this piece was a medium and fit perfect! I knew the sun was going to be out at some point today so I decided to stay away from an all black outfit and throw on my white Benjamin pants from Lakenzie. At first glance these pants might look white denim, or even chinos but they're actually a soft high quality cotton and Elastine blend. If you're looking for quality at an affordable price Lakenzie is definitely the way to go. These pants are made to fit true to size with a tapered bottom for that slim look. I decided to penny roll my pants to showcase my Electric blue Zoom's from Jim Rickey. These shoes are so underrated and remind me of an earlier Y-3 silhouette at a fraction of the cost of course. I do recommend you sizing down half a size unless you have wide flat feet like myself.

This outfit wouldn't be complete without my accessories!

 I decided to wear my all white strap back 5 panel hat from MyClo. What's really great about their brand is that every hat that is purchased a donation is made to up and coming entrepreneurs like myself. The sun is out so you know I have to protect my eyes with my favorite sunglasses from Zero UV. They have a HUGE selection of sunglasses for an affordable price, for men and women so I definitely suggest you checking them out. Today was an errands type of day, which means I had to stay on schedule! What better way to than my Saxon time piece from Larson & Jennings. The attention to detail and quality on this piece are like no other. This is my first Silver time piece and I absolutely love it, perfect for simple looks like this. Lastly I wouldn't be able to carry around all of my essentials without my Jim Rickey 48 Hours bag. This bag is so perfect for daily use and the perfect size to take on an airplane as a carry on bag. I was able to fit three days of clothes, an extra pair of shoes,  toiletries, my camera, and my laptop inside this bag.

Photos By: Ms.Crisssy










No comments